[R-meta] [R=meta] Question about removal of outliers and power calculation

Cath Kids c@thk|d@|over @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jul 30 05:21:24 CEST 2019

Hello everyone,

I am new to meta-analysis and I would like to clarify some conceptual
matter:

1. Should I remove outliers before doing subgroup analysis/ meta
regression? In my study, heterogeneity became insignificant after removal
outliers. I read meta-analyses which did both practice and I wonder which
is the correct way.

2. I wonder whether any one of you are familiar with any tools to calculate
power for meta-analysis of correlation coefficients?

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Joanne