[R-meta] Funnel Plot

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Wed Feb 27 14:42:03 CET 2019

Dear Martin

In addition to Guido's advice you might consider simulating funnel plots
without asymmetry and then seeing if your looks different against that
background, preferably by showing them to someone else. Fortunately you
do not have to write this your self as the good authors of the metaviz
package (on CRAN) have done it for you and written a helpful vignette.

Michael

--
Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html