[R-meta] Combine HR from multiple groups?

Gerta Ruecker ruecker @end|ng |rom |mb|@un|-|re|burg@de
Thu Feb 21 16:29:21 CET 2019

Dear Kathrin, dear all,

you may have a look into Rücker G, Cates CJ, Schwarzer G. Methods for
including information from multi‐arm trials in pairwise meta‐analysis.
/Res Syn Meth/. 2017;8:392–403. https://doi.org/10.1002/jrsm.1259

In Table 3 there you find an example very similar to yours. Methods to
pool these data are given in subsection 4.2, with results presented in
Figures 9 (approximate adjustment) and 10 (exact adjustment) of this paper.

If you don't have access to the article or need further information,
please ask.

Kind regards,

Gerta

--

Dr. rer. nat. Gerta Rücker, Dipl.-Math.

Institute of Medical Biometry and Statistics,
Faculty of Medicine and Medical Center - University of Freiburg

Stefan-Meier-Str. 26, D-79104 Freiburg, Germany

Phone:    +49/761/203-6673
Fax:      +49/761/203-6680
Mail:     ruecker using imbi.uni-freiburg.de
Homepage: https://www.imbi.uni-freiburg.de/persons/ruecker/person_view