[R-meta] Meta package

Dr. Gerta Rücker ruecker @end|ng |rom |mb|@un|-|re|burg@de
Thu Aug 22 17:26:51 CEST 2019

Dear Julie,

Please always respond to the list, not only to me.

To your question: Example code is again found in the help file to
forest.meta:

data(Olkin95)
m1 <- metabin(event.e, n.e, event.c, n.c,
               data = Olkin95, subset = c(41, 47, 51, 59),
               sm = "RR", method = "I",
               studlab = paste(author, year))

# Add labels on both sides of forest plot
#
forest(m1, layout = "RevMan5", comb.fixed = FALSE,
        label.right = "Favours control", col.label.right = "red",
        label.left = "Favours experimental", col.label.left = "green",
        prediction = TRUE)

Best,
Gerta