[R-meta] Meta package

Dr. Gerta Rücker ruecker @end|ng |rom |mb|@un|-|re|burg@de
Wed Aug 21 21:55:04 CEST 2019

Dear Julie,

If you want to export your forest plot, e.g., as a pdf, you may change
the height (and if necessary, also the width) of your figure. For
example, write

pdf("Forest.pdf", height = 20, width = 8)
forest(metaobject)
dev.off()

You also may have a look at the arguments of the forest function by typing

help(forest.meta)

Particularly, you can change fonts, font size etc. using the arguments
ff.study, ff.study labels, or spacing (and others) for tuning the plot
parameters.

Best,

Gerta