[R-meta] Meta-analysis including (co)variances matrices

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Tue Apr 9 15:02:02 CEST 2019

You may have to give us some more detail about what you want to do with
the matrices but it might be worth your while seeing if the metaSEM
package is relevant to your needs

https://cran.r-project.org/package=metaSEM

Michael

On 09/04/2019 13:35, Nabil Soumri wrote:
> Dear Wolfgang et all.
> I could provide a ’meta-estimate’  by a weighted average of estimates of
> covariance matrices from a dozen analysis. These covariance matrices are
> square matrices of different sizes. My question is how I compare matrices
> in a meta-analysis. or otherwise how I include matrices in the data that
> will be used for the meta-analysis.
> Best regards.
> *______________*
> SOUMRI NABIL
> Institut National de la Recherche  Agronomique de Tunisie
> Laboratoire des productions Animales et Fourragères
> Tél:    +216 71 23 00 24
> Fax:   +216 71 75 28 97
> GSM: +216 54 74 10 77
> CC: nabil.soumri using iresa.agrinet.tn