[R-meta] Meta-analysis including (co)variances matrices

Nabil Soumri @oumr| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 9 14:35:59 CEST 2019

Dear Wolfgang et all.
I could provide a ’meta-estimate’  by a weighted average of estimates of
covariance matrices from a dozen analysis. These covariance matrices are
square matrices of different sizes. My question is how I compare matrices
in a meta-analysis. or otherwise how I include matrices in the data that
will be used for the meta-analysis.
Best regards.
SOUMRI NABIL
Institut National de la Recherche  Agronomique de Tunisie
Laboratoire des productions Animales et Fourragères
Tél:    +216 71 23 00 24
Fax:   +216 71 75 28 97
GSM: +216 54 74 10 77
CC: nabil.soumri using iresa.agrinet.tn