[R-meta] Use of Hedges 1992 publication bias correction method

Michael Dewey li@t@ @ending from dewey@myzen@co@uk
Thu Sep 27 13:22:03 CEST 2018

Dear Chisio

There are a number of alternative methods mentioned in the CRAN Task
View on MetaAnalysis https://cran.r-project.org/view=MetaAnalysis. Look
for the section headed "Unobserved studies".

Michael (maintainer of the task view)

--
Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html