[R-meta] Meta analysis of probability values (Ruscio's A/CLES)

ian hussey i@n@hu@@ey @ending from ugent@be
Thu Sep 13 20:53:51 CEST 2018

Hi James,

Thanks for these thoughts.

As an aside, I think Ruscios A would be more popular if it didn’t go by so
many names - you’ve added at least one new one to those I know.

I have previously used your last suggestion of a logit transformation, but
as you say many native values are 1.0 and this presents a ceiling effect.
I’ll look into using a glm with logit link, thanks.

Best
Ian