[R-meta] Funnel plot with Egger regression test, using R

Michael Dewey li@t@ @ending from dewey@myzen@co@uk
Thu Nov 29 10:28:45 CET 2018

Dear Margot

Unless you absolutely need the meta-analysis too

library(metafor)
funnel(yi = yi, sei = sei)
regtest(yi = yi, sei = sei)

should do it.

There are other parameters to both functions which you can obviously use
too and which  may help you get just the plot you long for.

And as Gerta said in her reply you can use meta or several other
packages from CRAN to do it too.

Michael

On 28/11/2018 20:49, margot sanders wrote:
> I would like to make a funnel plot with Egger regression test. On the x-axis the mean difference (bias) between two methods should be plotted, on the y-axis the standard error.
>
> I do have the mean difference and standard error. How do I command R to plot these values as x- and y-coordinates in a funnel plot?
>
> And how do I command R to analyse Egger regression test, based on these values.
>
> I hope somebody could help me.
>
> Thank you in advance!
>
> Greetings M. Sanders
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]