[R-meta] Funnel plot with Egger regression test, using R

margot sanders @@nder@@m @ending from hotm@il@com
Wed Nov 28 21:49:21 CET 2018

I would like to make a funnel plot with Egger regression test. On the x-axis the mean difference (bias) between two methods should be plotted, on the y-axis the standard error.

I do have the mean difference and standard error. How do I command R to plot these values as x- and y-coordinates in a funnel plot?

And how do I command R to analyse Egger regression test, based on these values.

I hope somebody could help me.

Thank you in advance!

Greetings M. Sanders