[R-meta] metafor question - forest plot with subset of cumul results

Jose Antonio Espinoza Mogollon je@pinoz @ending from uwo@c@
Tue Nov 20 20:48:50 CET 2018

Hello Michael,

Thank you for the link! I'll definitely fall back on that if I can't figure this out in metafor

--
Jose A. Espinoza, M.Sc.
Ph.D. Candidate, Industrial/Organizational Psychology