[R-meta] Multiple use of the same control

Arne Janssen @rne@j@n@@en @ending from uv@@nl
Thu Nov 8 17:34:57 CET 2018

Dear Wolfgang,

Thanks for your reply. As far as I understood your documentation at
https://wviechtb.github.io/metafor/reference/rma.mv.html, I can do this
by using struct="CAR", is that correct?

Best wishes,
Arne