[R-meta] How to conduct a meta-analysis on multiple-treatment studies with a repeated measure designs?

Michael Dewey li@t@ @ending from dewey@myzen@co@uk
Mon May 14 19:11:39 CEST 2018

Dear Koenraad

Because you posted in HTML your data got completely mangled, at least
when it arrived here. Perhaps you could re-post using plain text? Using
dput() may help to ensure that readers get the same data-set as you sent.

Michael

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html