[R-meta] Forestplot-metafor help

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (SP) wolfg@ng@viechtb@uer @ending from m@@@trichtuniver@ity@nl
Mon Jun 25 10:22:55 CEST 2018

Hi Blesson,

You need to use the 'ylim' argument to make more space and then the 'rows' argument to specify into which rows the estimates should be plotted.

Here is an example:

http://www.metafor-project.org/doku.php/plots:forest_plot_with_subgroups

From: R-sig-meta-analysis [mailto:r-sig-meta-analysis-bounces using r-project.org] On Behalf Of Blesson Mathew Varghese
Sent: Wednesday, 06 June, 2018 12:03
To: r-sig-meta-analysis using r-project.org
Subject: [R-meta] Forestplot-metafor help

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to make a forest plot using data that I have (relative risk and 95%confidence intervals) for various subgroups. Using the code provided with the package, I have been able to make the forestplot, however what is missing is the title of the subgroup categories [for example; one of the subgroup is age-group with four levels (18-24, 25-49,50-64 and >65 years)]. It would good if I could get any help in getting the titles appear in the plots. Even if someone can tell me how I can get spaces in the plot between the rows, I think I can use the 'text' command to manually insert the title.

Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards,
Blesson