[R-meta] Forestplot-metafor help

Blesson Mathew Varghese ble@@on@v@rghe@e @ending from @del@ide@edu@@u
Wed Jun 6 12:02:58 CEST 2018

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to make a forest plot using data that I have (relative risk and 95%confidence intervals) for various subgroups. Using the code provided with the package, I have been able to make the forestplot, however what is missing is the title of the subgroup categories [for example; one of the subgroup is age-group with four levels (18-24, 25-49,50-64 and >65 years)]. It would good if I could get any help in getting the titles appear in the plots. Even if someone can tell me how I can get spaces in the plot between the rows, I think I can use the 'text' command to manually insert the title.

Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards,
Blesson