[R-meta] Forest plot with subplots

Michael Dewey lists at dewey.myzen.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 12:55:39 CET 2018

Dear Roberto

Generating customisable graphics functions is very hard and not
surprisingly there are a number of different packages (listed in the
CRAN Task View) including some with the range of meta-analysis functions
(like meta and metafor) and some stand alone ones (like forestmodel and
forestplot). So if one does not do exactly what you want you may need to
try another.

Michael

http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html