[R-meta] Calculating the covariance structure for multilevel meta-analysis using the raw mean

Akifumi Yanagisawa ayanagis at uwo.ca
Mon Feb 26 18:42:33 CET 2018

Thank you for answering my question, Wolfgang.
I see. Now I understand that it does not make sense to just specify diagonal covariance structure without putting the V matrix for this case.

Thank you very much for your time and support. I feel more hopeful to conduct my analysis now. I will learn cluster-robust inference method.

I hope you have a great day today.
Best regards,
Aki