[R-meta] How to deal with "dependent" Effect sizes?

Mark White markhwhiteii at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 16:26:02 CET 2018

I did a meta-analysis that dealt with a lot of studies with dependent
variables at the participant level. I got a great deal of help from this
group (and others), and I settled eventually on robust variance estimation.
See pages 21 to 23 here (
https://github.com/markhwhiteii/prej-beh-meta/blob/master/docs/manuscript.pdf)
on how I came to that decision and some great references for using their
robumeta package. I'm sure there is a way to do this in metafor, as well.