[R-meta] Assessing publication bias from multilevel modelling

James Pustejovsky jepusto at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 19:37:07 CET 2018

A funnel plot is simply a scatter-plot of effect size estimates versus
their standard errors (or some other measure of precision). Modeling
assumptions about the dependencies among the effect size estimates don't
affect the plot itself, and so it makes sense that you would get the same
result from both of those functions.