[R-meta] Publication Bias

Nzelle Kayem nzelle@k@yem @ending from ndm@ox@@c@uk
Wed Dec 19 15:51:51 CET 2018

Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you very much.

Best

Delphine

-----Original Message-----
From: Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (SP) <wolfgang.viechtbauer using maastrichtuniversity.nl>
Sent: 19 December 2018 14:30
To: Nzelle Kayem <nzelle.kayem using ndm.ox.ac.uk>; r-sig-meta-analysis using r-project.org
Subject: RE: [R-meta] Publication Bias

Dear Delphine,

For this outcome, the 'Peters test' would in essence be:

library(metafor)

dat <- escalc(measure="PFT", xi=xi, ni=ni, data=dat.debruin2009) dat

regtest(dat$yi, dat$vi, model="lm", predictor="ninv")

So, using the inverse sample size as predictor and using 'weighted regression with multiplicative dispersion' as the model.