[R-meta] Publication Bias

Nzelle Kayem nzelle@k@yem @ending from ndm@ox@@c@uk
Wed Dec 19 13:31:48 CET 2018

Hello,

I found a blog on publication bias and unfortunately my questions were not answered so I thought I will write to you.

I am conducting a review on Ebola in pregnancy and I have completed the proportional meta-analysis.

I got into trouble though when I tried to do the publication bias tests. I used the double arcsine transformation and I have plotted the funnels using the sample size but I don't know the code to use for the peters test. I have used as a guide so far Wang et al 2018 and Viechtbauer W 2010.

Below is an example of the plot

[cid:image001.png using 01D49796.CE2DBEA0]

Thanks

Delphine