[R-meta] Quick question about multiple independent samples within one study

Anna-Lena Schubert @nn@-len@@@chubert @ending from p@ychologie@uni-heidelberg@de
Thu Dec 13 17:24:43 CET 2018

Yes, that's exactly what my design looks like -- and all levels are
incompletely crossed because there are only few studies with additional
samples or additional measures. Thanks again for the prompt response and
the great help! My final question (so I don't have to post again if I
run into the same situation in the future) would be why the random
effect for var1var2 only contains "id" and not "study/id"?

Best,

Anna-Lena

--
Signatur