[R-meta] Effect size using forest plot

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (SP) wolfg@ng@viechtb@uer @ending from m@@@trichtuniver@ity@nl
Thu Dec 13 17:08:32 CET 2018

Please always include the mailing list in replies.

Not sure what you mean by "not encouraging". But regardless, see help(escalc):

The options for the measure argument are then:

- "ARAW" for raw alpha values.
- "AHW" for transformed alpha values (Hakstian & Whalen, 1976).
- "ABT" for transformed alpha values (Bonett, 2002).

So, use measure="ARAW".