[R-meta] Effect size using forest plot

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (SP) wolfg@ng@viechtb@uer @ending from m@@@trichtuniver@ity@nl
Thu Dec 13 16:58:18 CET 2018

Now that is a rather different case. Search help(escalc) for "Cronbach's alpha". Here, one needs to specify the observed alpha values, the number of items/replications/parts of the measurement instrument, and the sample sizes. One can meta-analyze raw alpha values, but it is usually better to apply a transformation, like those described by Hakstian & Whalen (1976) and
Bonett (2002).