[R-meta] Effect size using forest plot

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (SP) wolfg@ng@viechtb@uer @ending from m@@@trichtuniver@ity@nl
Thu Dec 13 09:46:32 CET 2018

Hi Julie,

What kind of effect size measure you want to plot? You say you have means, SDs, and Ns. For a single group or two groups? In the latter case, you probably want standardized mean differences. Then take a look at the example code at the bottom of:

library(metafor)
help(dat.normand1999)

It shows how to do this.