[R-meta] weights in forest plot

Antonia Sudkaemper @@@udk@emper @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Aug 22 15:36:05 CEST 2018

Thank you very much, Wolfgang - this worked very well! (Previously I had
not specified the standard error, hence it didn't work...)

I have to follow-up questions, however.

1) How can I add a summary polygon to this plot indicating the Mean
Weighted Effect Size at the bottom of the plot, as is done automatically
when using the forest.rma function?

2) (How) Can I adjust the space between the rows? I am asking as I am
producing two different plots for the same study and I would like them to
look similar. One of the plots includes a lot more studies than the other
one though, and hence the space between the rows varies. Can I change this
so that the plots look similar?

Again, thank you so much for your help! All the best, Antonia