[R-meta] Pairwise comparisons between the factor levels and compact letter display (cld)

Jan Kardela (PGR) J@H@K@rdel@2 @ending from newc@@tle@@c@uk
Mon Aug 13 12:01:00 CEST 2018

Hello.
I am doing a multilevel meta-analysis in metafor and I am running a glht function from multcomp package to determine all-pairwise comparisons. I use contrMat function with Tukey switch to obtain the matrix contrast. As my categorical factor has 11 levels I would like to have some sort of compact letter display notification (cld) to more efficiently report the differences between all pairs. When I try to feed the glht model to the cld function I get an error "Error in formula.default(object, env = baseenv()) : invalid formula". Could someone please point me in the right direction and provide some advice?
Thank you in advance for all the help!
Best regards,
Jan