[R-meta] Comparing dependent, overlapping correlation coefficients

Anna-Lena Schubert @nn@-len@@@chubert @ending from p@ychologie@uni-heidelberg@de
Mon Aug 13 14:32:11 CEST 2018

Hi Wolfgang,

thanks four sharing your rmat-code, that is extremely helpful!

If you say I need the var-cov matrix for each study, do you mean the
var-cov matrix for Y and Z? And if I have that, how do I feed this into
the meta-analysis? Do I add those matrices to a single large matrix that
contains all variances/covariances, or do I add each matrix separately
somehow? Would I do this in a similar vein as Berkey et al. (1998) --
http://www.metafor-project.org/doku.php/analyses:berkey1998 -- or do I
need a different approach?

Best,
Anna-Lena