[R-meta] robust function equivalency in SAS?

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (SP) wolfgang.viechtbauer at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Fri Apr 27 18:52:02 CEST 2018

Hi Roger,

Check the 'empirical' option in proc mixed:

https://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/statug/63033/HTML/default/statug_mixed_sect008.htm#statug.mixed.mixedprocempirical

However, as far as I can tell based on some quick testing, proc mixed does not seem to use any adjustment to empirical var-cov matrix. So, if you want the same results, you will have to use:

robust(res1, cluster=Dataset$experiment, adjust=FALSE)