[R-meta] Questions about phylogenetic meta-analisys

Viechtbauer Wolfgang (SP) wolfgang.viechtbauer at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Wed Sep 27 23:40:02 CEST 2017

Dear Rafael,

First of all, 'sezf' sounds like these are standard errors. The second argument of rma.mv() (and rma()/rma.uni()) is for the *sampling variances* (the square of the standard errors). So, you should use: rma.mv(zf, sezf^2, ...).

This aside, I cannot diagnose what the problem is without a reproducible example or at least more information. Could you at least post:

unique(h1$species)
class(phylo)
dimnames(phylo)