[R-meta] Help with spatial-temporal MLMA and post-hoc tests

Rafael Rios biorafaelrm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 23:37:16 CET 2017

Dear Wolfgang and All,

I want to conduct a spatial-temporal meta-analysis. However, I still have
no idea how to evaluate the consistence of effect size in space and time
for heterogeneous data, including measures of study weight. My data set is
composed by correlations that I transform to Fisher's Z. Any ideia about
where to start will be helpful.

I also want to compare effect size between three levels of a categoric
moderator in a multi-level meta-analysis (MLMA). May you provide a tutorial
about how to conduct post-hoc tests in a MLMA? I appreciate any help.

Best wishes,

Rafael R. Moura.
*scientia amabilis*

Doutorando da Pós-graduação em Ecologia e Conservação de Recursos Naturais
Universidade Federal de Uberlândia, Uberlândia, MG, Brasil

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7911-4734
Currículo Lattes:
http://buscatextual.cnpq.br/buscatextual/visualizacv.do?id=K4244908A8
Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Rafael_Rios_Moura2