[R-meta] help

Michael Dewey lists at dewey.myzen.co.uk
Wed Oct 18 13:08:40 CEST 2017

You could assume some distribution of ages between the lower and upper
limit and then calculate its mean.

Note though that what you propose is an ecological analysis - you are
not looking at the effect of age but at the effect of being enrolled in
a study with people of a certain average age.

--
Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html