[R-meta] help

Yalemzewod Gelaw yalassefa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 10:51:59 CEST 2017

*Does missing of mean age dealt for Meta-analysis in r? *

Hi everyone,

I am doing a meta-analysis for single proportion.

During my review I found some articles that didn’t present the mean age of
the study participants, some of them reported the age group. I want to do a
moderator analysis (meta-regression) to find out the source of
heterogeneity. I am asking your experience whether it’s possible to handle
the missing mean age using missing data handling techniques.

To give you some information about the data: 22 out of 69 included articles
didn't report the mean age.

If I am not burden you with this, please provide me supportive documents.

Thank you for any help!

*Sincerely, *

*Yalemzewod Assefa Gelaw  (Yalem)*

*PhD Candidate, the University of Queensland, Australia *
*Email: yalassefa at gmail.com <http://yalassefa@gmail.com/y.gelaw@uq.edu.au>*

*"Change is good ... but it hurts "*