[R-meta] Spatial-temporal meta-analysis

Rafael Rios biorafaelrm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 15:25:47 CET 2017

Dear Michael,

Thank you for the reply and assistence. I want to evaluate potential
spatio-temporal variation in effect size. Thus, I may built a random
effects meta-analysis to test if effect size changes (or it is consistent)
in space and time. I am having difficulty to choose an appropriate approach
to reach this goal.

Abraço,

Rafael R. Moura.
*scientia amabilis*

Doutorando da Pós-graduação em Ecologia e Conservação de Recursos Naturais
Universidade Federal de Uberlândia, Uberlândia, MG, Brasil

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7911-4734
Currículo Lattes:
http://buscatextual.cnpq.br/buscatextual/visualizacv.do?id=K4244908A8
Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Rafael_Rios_Moura2