[R-meta] The trim and fill method for rma.mv function

Michael Dewey lists at dewey.myzen.co.uk
Wed Nov 1 13:34:13 CET 2017

Dear Rafael

Removing outliers without an external justification is usually not
recommended as it (a) is data-dependent, (b) they might be the most
interesting observations, (c) it is better to alter the model to fit the
data, not alter the data to fit the model.

Michael

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html