[R-meta] modifying the default forest plot

Gerta Ruecker ruecker at imbi.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Dec 5 09:58:28 CET 2017

Hi,

What about using the R package meta that has the most flexible forest
function? You can specify all sorts of things, such as ordering, labels,
title, x-axis label, marker type, fonts, colours, whether the weights
should be plotted, and so on. See
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/meta/index.html .

Best,

Gerta

-- Dr. rer. nat. Gerta Rücker, Dipl.-Math. Medical Faculty and Medical
Center - University of Freiburg Institute for Medical Biometry and
Statistics Stefan-Meier-Strasse 26, D-79104 Freiburg, Germany Phone +49
(0)761 2036673 Fax +49 (0)761 2036680 Mail ruecker at imbi.uni-freiburg.de
Web www.imbi.uni-freiburg.de/biom/