[R-meta] modifying the default forest plot

Ken Beath ken at kjbeath.com.au
Tue Dec 5 07:42:51 CET 2017

In the calls there is an slab parameter, use that to label your studies.

To get ordered studies sort them first, before calling the metafor routine.

metafor takes the standard plot parameters so just adding them at the end should work. Look up plot in the help.

I’m not certain what to do for the last as I’m not quite certain what you are asking for.

Ken