[R-meta] Observed effect size using escalc

Michael Dewey lists at dewey.myzen.co.uk
Fri Aug 11 17:53:29 CEST 2017

Dear Brett

It calculates it using one of dozens of formulae depending on what sort
of input you gave it. If you show us the code you have inherited we can
probably help further. The help ?escalc does have wagon-loads of detail
about this if you want to probe further.

When you do post code please set your e-mailer to send plain text as
HTML gets mangled in transmission and can make you message unreadable.

--
Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html