[R-sig-mediawiki] vagrant mediawiki with r extension question

Sigbert Klinke sigbert at wiwi.hu-berlin.de
Tue Feb 10 10:45:09 CET 2015

Hi,

which version of the extension and which version of Mediawiki you are
using. What does the page Special:R say about the directories?

The images are stored in a subdirectory of the Rfiles directory. The
http path is determined in Engine::url which uses $extr->R_URL. This is
set to

$this->R_URL     = $wgServer . $wgScriptPath . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR .
'Rfiles' . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR;

in ExtR::__construct.

Just one guess: Did you run the R extension and then later changed
something with directories? The extension stores its pathes etc. in the
file Rfiles/ExtR.dat if it does not exist. Subsequent calls do not
recompute the pathes etc. but read everything from Rfiles/ExtR.dat.
Maybe you just need to delete this file and run a R program such that
the file is regenerated.

Best Sigbert