[R-sig-mediawiki] vagrant mediawiki with r extension question

Strelzoff, Andrew ERDC-RDE-ITL-MS Andrew.Strelzoff at erdc.dren.mil
Mon Feb 9 20:48:16 CET 2015

Hi,

 We’re attempting to build a mediawiki-based data science application and one key is the R extension.

We are toying with the Vagrant-install of Mediawiki -
outline here - http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki-Vagrant

Vagrant is essential a scripting platform to set up and run virtual machines.  This is useful because then we can write our application set-up as a vagrant script.

The R Extension works up to a point – you need to install R, imagemagick and ghostscript on the VM.

But the paths to generate images are wrong.

They look like /w/Rfiles/…
Rather than what they should be – presumably -  $ScriptPath/Rfiles/…

Please advise

Thanks

Andrew Strelzoff
US Army Corps of Engineers