[R-SIG-Mac] Table of contents for book changed after LaTeX update

Antony Unwin unw|n @end|ng |rom m@th@un|-@ug@burg@de
Wed May 8 17:52:54 CEST 2024

Marc,

That makes a lot of sense, thanks for finding the rmarkdown issue and for your detailed instructions.  It turned out I had three (!) TeXLive versions, the latest being 2015, and I have deleted these and the texmf-local folder.  I also uninstalled TinyTeX, rebooted, and installed TinyTeX again.  This has not solved my problem, but I suspect I have missed deleting something that should be deleted, perhaps /Library/TeX?

Antony