[R-SIG-Mac] Quanteda on mac with M2 advice

Ken Beath ken @end|ng |rom kjbe@th@|d@@u
Sat May 4 07:49:18 CEST 2024

You need to explain what particular part of running it doesn’t work. I’ve installed it on my M1 MacBook together with the extra packages in the Getting Started document, tried a simple example and everything works fine.  If you look at their website https://quanteda.io <https://quanteda.io/> it has a section Replications which shows how it can be used to perform some analyses from books.

Ken