[R-SIG-Mac] Permission issues running R in terminal

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Feb 19 10:28:03 CET 2024

I have the same setup, and not seeing this. That is, _unless_ I try from a shell running in a deleted diretory:

Peters-iMac:BUILD-dist pd$  R CMD INSTALL --help
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory

(because BUILD-dist is wiped and re-created by the automatic builds, but the shell still refers to the unlinked directory.)

-pd