[R-SIG-Mac] R , RCPP unsing MACOS ventura

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Mon Mar 13 20:02:55 CET 2023

Andrea,

Make sure you don't have any outdated tools or flags overrides (e.g. in ~/.R). If it doubt clean /usr/local and uninstall Homebrew. The error suggests your are using compilers that don't support your system.

If you cleaned out those and still needs help, please post the full output of the installation and provide full sessionInfo() output.