[R-SIG-Mac] Issues Downloading R on Mac M1

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Mon Jan 30 03:45:16 CET 2023

Emily,

first, R may already be installed - check your Application folder.

If that is not the case, restart your computer. Only then try the installation again.

If you get an error again, go to Window in the top menu and select "Installer Log". This will pop up a window on the bottom. There in the top left select "Show All Logs" and then click on "Save" in the top right corner. Save the log and post it here.

Thanks,
Simon