[R-SIG-Mac] Problems in install some packages in R 4.2

José Carlos Guerrero Antúnez jcg@ntunez @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 12 02:46:09 CEST 2022

Simon,

I was able to install the packages correctly using the master Mac
repository.

Again, thank you for your work that allows people like me who do not
program to use R.

--
José Carlos Guerrero