[R-SIG-Mac] Problems in install some packages in R 4.2

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Thu May 12 02:08:24 CEST 2022

José,

given your earlier attempts I suspect you may have broken your library by installing the incorrect .tgz package binaries by hand. There are two different Mac architectures now so the package must match your R so it appears you may have installed tibble for the wrong Mac architecture.

You can fix your library by letting R re-install all packages automatically via

install.packages(rownames(installed.packages()), type='binary')

FWIW there was a big back-log that has now cleared, but may take a bit to propagate through the CRAN mirrors, so if your mirror is behind you may want to use the master Mac repository:

install.packages(rownames(installed.packages()), type='binary', repo="https://mac.R-project.org")