[R-SIG-Mac] R Console window size

Amarjit Chandhial @@ch@ndh|@| @end|ng |rom bt|nternet@com
Wed May 4 07:52:27 CEST 2022

Hi Simon,

Not the font size to its default, but the R Console.

To adjust the size, I can:
Toolbar -> Window -> Zoom, and R Console will maximise to the left.
To restore:
Toolbar -> Window -> Zoom, and R Console will adjust back to the right.

However, if I adjust the size of the R Console via the corners, how do I
restore R Console to the default size?

Cheers,
Amarjit

------ Original Message ------
From: "Simon Urbanek" <simon.urbanek using R-project.org>
To: a.chandhial using btinternet.com
Cc: r-sig-mac using r-project.org
Sent: Tuesday, 3 May, 2022 At 22:03
Subject: Re: [R-SIG-Mac] R Console window size
Amarjit,
no, there is no shortcut to restore the font size to its default. It is
probably a good idea to add such a shortcut (typically <Cmd><0>). The
default size (11pt) is only used if your preferences don't say
otherwise, so you can remove or change the preferences. To reset the
default console font you can close R and run
defaults delete org.R-project.R "R Console default font"
in Terminal. Analogously, for the editor font you can use
defaults delete org.R-project.R "R Script Editor default font"

On 3/05/2022, at 7:01 PM, Amarjit Chandhial via R-SIG-Mac