[R-SIG-Mac] R Console window size

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Tue May 3 23:03:17 CEST 2022

Amarjit,

no, there is no shortcut to restore the font size to its default. It is probably a good idea to add such a shortcut (typically <Cmd><0>). The default size (11pt) is only used if your preferences don't say otherwise, so you can remove or change the preferences. To reset the default console font you can close R and run

defaults delete org.R-project.R "R Console default font"

in Terminal. Analogously, for the editor font you can use

defaults delete org.R-project.R "R Script Editor default font"